Saturday, March 1, 2008

Some Space

this is the first day or should i say night or whatever time it maybe. I started this blog cause I'm a devastated man right now and i wanted something to put out my frustration here in this blog. Forgive me if there will be a time that you wont understand the things I will say here in my blog.

Day 1 hour 1 of my ruined life. well right now I'm feeling hell and i don't know what to do I'm so depress that i can't sleep. my girl just ask for me to give her some space cause she wanted to date someone else that she find interesting okay we've been for six years and she told me that she want some twist in our relationship but when i ask what does she want and she answered she don't know what she want. how can i give something that she herself don't know. we've done so many things in the past six years. Well what has been said and are done. i love here but what can i do she wanted some space and that's why i gave it to her. I just hope that all things will fall inyo place. I'm still hoping but right now I don't want to expect something that is out of my hand.

You know what funny right now? Right now while writing this blog I'm unconsciously watching the movie in HBO titled "THE BREAK UP!"...

0 comments:

Newer Post Home